7.15.2014

Project Life and a Journal Card.

saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 

I just want to point out the two golf ball-size tomatoes we grew.  I've never grown anything successfully, and even though they are puny and kinda embarrassingly small; I am devoting blog space to specifically point those suckers out.  

The slices covered exactly 1/4 of my burger patty.
Score.

Anyways, here are my late June/early July PL pages.  I do this in chunks, but I am keeping up with it-- so that is working for me.  We went to Cleveland this past week and saw the Yankees play the Indians. I had a ton of photos from that two-day road trip... and managed to get the best ones printed and cropped for these pages.  Philly got a signed ball from a Yankees relief pitcher (talk about exciting!), and we ate at the BEST diner ever, Lucky's Cafe.  We also visited the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame where Niamh got to drool over all the Beatles memorabilia.  (She is such a little Beatles fan.)  The rest of the photos are just everyday things we've been doing... 

Each time I post my Project Life progress, I will include a free printable, too. 
**You can click here to download my potted plant.**
(It will print nicest on glossy photo paper, fyi.) 

And thank you to everyone who took my recent survey.  I really appreciate the feedback~ and the peek into who you guys are:).  It was pretty fun to go through the results! 

Happy Tuesday, friends!

16 comments:

  1. Lovely pics! Love your litlle tomato.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great photo's again, it looks like you had a great time!
    And great pages too, maybe, one day, when I have a lot of spare time (LOL) I'll manage to sort out all the boxes with photo's and make something like this.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, i had to go back to find the pic of the tomatoes! big or small, they are delicious from your own garden, aren't they? keep on, keepin' on, mama! ♥ and ((( )))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Project Life and love your pages. You'll always treasure these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby part of your life sharing again! Your tomtoms are doing WAY better than mine (and I HAVE grown them before!)...not sure who the Yankees are....baseball? But The Beatles I do know! Plan to visit their home town sometime soon (it's only about 1.5hours away)....lucky enough to be that close and also two kiddies who love their sounds!
    Thanks Krista....for being you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures! I love home grown tomatoes no matter what size they are! Sounds like you are having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Next year plant your tomato plants with a quarter cup of skim milk powder in the hole before you put the plant in - they love it and thrive on it. Oh, and move them to another spot - they don't do well in the same place repeatedly. Enjoy the rest of your summer. Thanks for you images.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for those tips!!! I will tell the kids to remember these things for next year when we try again:)!! x

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous post Krista. I sooooo have to get some Project Life happening in my house. I've so many lovely images and memories of the kids days and have not yet recorded any of them. Shame on me! I love the 'slice of life' gorgeousness in the pics and the snippets you share of your happy family days. Right in the middle of Winter Break here in New Zealand, so we're having our own 'holiday fun' down under. Big hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a lovely break with your family <3 !!
      xx

      Delete
  9. Fab project life pics, love the lovely detailed photos you included and owwww the little piggy is sooo cute and adorable, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is really lovely, i love the chronology of events

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this!! I actually just bought my first set of project life page protectors and journal cards. A little late in the yr but no one said we had to start in Jan, right?? Love the photos and they just show how close knit of a family you are. Love that and the pages will be treasured for yrs to come :) Oh and tomatoes grown in your own backyard, no matter the size are always the best!! Even if they do only cover 1/4 of your burger patty :)

    Thank you for the freebie, I'll grab it when I get home! I just missed your survey and started to send an email and well, it's sitting in my drafts lol so watch for it!! (but be patient! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't start in January either, Karen:)...Enjoy it!! It is so fun:)...

      Delete
  12. Great pages Krista!
    I can't grow anything successfully either, no green thumb here! Hope they were yummy. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...