10.22.2014

Tiny Journal with Project Life Cards.

I have more Project Life cards than I know what to do with.  
If you do too, here is a quick and easy project that will use up some of your stash.

I am reading Jesus Creed right now, and there are so many quotes to treasure in the book, I decided to write my favorites down with page numbers in this tiny journal.  It will be a great reference when I want to remember something later and need to find it.  (I return to my books often to read the sweet places all over again:)...

Supplies:

4x6 journal cards
scorer
scissors or paper cutter
thread
needle
embellishments
 

If you do not know how to bind a handmade book with a needle and thread, there is a great diagram to follow~ click here.  It took me five minutes to sew this journal together using the instructions from the link.  

 

It is a small book, perfect to stick in a purse or tote bag pocket.
I decorated the outside of mine just for fun:). 
So now it is pretty and functional.  

 

Have you used Project Life cards for other things besides scrapbooking?
Leave a link if you blogged about it~ 
And thanks for stopping by!! 

8 comments:

  1. Love this idea! I don't use Project Life cards, but now I may need to go buy some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB idea! I, too, have oodles of PL cards lying around...just HAD to have them. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool tiny journals. I love creating journals myself. I posted one I created at 3am one morning when I couldn't sleep. I guess in the winter time I'm not having a sleeping problem anymore, it's the waking up that's hard. lol Check out my envelope journal, there isn't a tutorial, but I'm making one soon. Take care Great work BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely idea, tfs, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea - very clever and creative too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever, cute, and I totally love this idea! A great one for a Sunday School project-now, you've got the wheels turning!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...