12.27.2014

2014 Favorites List

saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 

Cannot believe we are standing at the edge of another year gone by~ 
Here are some favorites from 2014...

Favorite Movies: 
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
(explains the life-size gorilla pictured above.)
Maleficent (close second)

Favorite Books:
(I'm a total geek, and I don't enjoy fiction.)

Favorite Shows:
The Walking Dead
Blacklist

Favorite Apps:
VSCOcam
Pocket
Chatbooks

Favorite Songs:
Stay and Wait, Hillsong United
Overcome the Grave, Tori Harris
This I Believe, Hillsong United

Favorite New Hobby:
Flower arranging.  Because in a different life, I live above and work in a hipster flower shop:).

Favorite Homeschooling Nugget:
Reading at Starbucks over lattes.  We believe it is important to not only raise Christ-loving, knowledge-filled, and generous-hearted children; but to instill that Starbucks snob virtue in them, too.  

Favorite Dream:
Living on mission.  And in community.  
Building deep friendships with others.

Favorite Trip:

Favorite Project:
Converting our master bedroom into a family room.  Phil even made me Pinterest pallet-couches for seating.  I love our new room.  

Favorite Pastime:
Chilling at home with my little crew.

Favorite Verse:
Galatians 5:1a
"For freedom Christ has set us free;..."

Looking forward to 2015 and all the beauty that it unfolds!
Feel free to share some of your favorites from the past year in the comments...



8 comments:

  1. I think my favourite thing/event for 2014 has been the fact that our two married offspring have returned to small town living, and our grandchildren are now close to us :-) - almost walking distance from us...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that is so exciting! I'm so happy for you Maxine!!

      Delete
  2. I had a 2 week trip to Cambodia and Thailand with my oldest daughter- saw so much poverty in Cambodia- I learned of a young man that teaches English to the natives downtown in the evening- on his own time. I was very inspired at how he volunteers to change the world one person at a time........so, I signed up to do a Literacy program in my county at home, and tutor an ESL student. What is 2-3 hours of my time? I wish there was a backpack or sponsor a teacher program there like the ones you have done in the past- the kids are the future, and we saw some kids- as young as 4- being exploited to sell goods to tourists.
    God Bless you- a fab year you have had- looking forward to 2015 and lots of good memories and blessings for both of us! Thanks for sharing- love your blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favourite in 2014 is my mariage when I was turn 25 in last Dec 6th. It's really the best birhtday gift I ever got.
    Well, you have a very great year. Love your blog as always.


    https://avintagecovered,blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely post and pictures! I'm a new follower but I simply love your blog!

    Chloe / Lifestyle Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love reading your blog Krista and find it so inspiring, thank you for sharing your journey with us.
    Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome lineup Krista. Looking forward to following your adventures in 2015 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this! Thanks for always inspiring while being so genuine.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...