12.11.2014

Put a Stamp On It.

saturated canary digis 

I see lots of people on Facebook post stacks of colored images waiting to be put onto cards.
Here is a way to get those beauties used up during the holidays. 
Stick 'em on your gifts:).

I used everything from scraps.  
And a colored stamp that had been hanging out on my desk for a few weeks now. 
It is made even more perfect by the fact that my niece looks exactly like the angel:). 
Plus, is there anything better than combining animal print and halos?  Hello?!

saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 

Happy gift wrapping~ 
I am exactly one present ahead of the game:).

7 comments:

  1. What a fantabulous idea! LOVE IT! XxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Such a great and simple idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gonna check my stash now! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous way to use that image Krista - love it!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fab idea, thank you for the inspiration, never thought of this before, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...