3.14.2015

Coloring Challenge~~

saturated canary digis 

I thought it might be fun to host a coloring challenge...Something to get us in the mood for summer.
Please read the rules carefully.  If you do not enter accordingly, you will be disqualified.

Color either this stamp or this stamp.  
(**Use code COLOR for 50% off these two stamps).
You may enter up to two times.
Post it on your blog as part of a project/card.
Link to THAT blog post below.  
**Please be a follower of this blog. 

The challenge ends on 3/28 at 1pm EST. 

Four finalists will be chosen:

1.  Based on the number of "Likes" earned under the entries (most votes wins).
2.  My favorite coloring.
3.  My Design Team's favorite coloring (they will vote and let me know the winner).  
4.  Niamh's favorite coloring.  Because she colors ALL.THE.TIME.  and I just want to include her:). 

These four winners will get the chance to help design *one digital stamp and receive that stamp for free. 

Please note:
-- the stamp may not be designed after a photo of any child, parent, grandchild, etc... I am not going to draw or create anyone's child or friend into a digi
-- only one character can be created...no pairs
--the stamp should be creative and unique
--I have the right to decline any character I do not think will fit my shop or vision...so that means the winner would need to rethink their design
--stamps will be drawn for release mid-April

Feel free to add your creations to the Saturated Canary Facebook Group.  
Also, remind your friends to vote for your creation.

GOOD LUCK!!


7 comments:

  1. Love this image... Where do I enter the discount code? Doesn't seem to give me the option?
    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have Facebook but I thank you for the discount on the image. It is really cute. My coloring's not the best but it's still fun to play. Thank you for the coloring challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the opportunity to participate!! My children LOVED coloring and entering!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another two fabulous images. Beach Pretty was such fun to colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was so fun!!! Thank You for hosting the challenge and for creating those brilliant images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My leader is Goldie from a long time ago! She always knows how to give life to her creations! Because all her works are made with LOVE to this art! That`s why I wish her all the luck in the world to be on her side this time! p.s.: Don`t you have the feeling that this stamp is alive when you look at the eyes of this girl?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beutiful images. To bad I saw this compition now, I would loved to tag along. Better luck next time ;)
    Thanks for charing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...