7.30.2016

Saturated Canary Stamps

saturated canary digis 

After announcing that I planned to close my shop at the end of this summer, I have received many (MANY!) messages regarding people’s love of Saturated Canary stamps as well as requests for more.  I thought a long time about it—I still want to pull away from the digital stamp business and change the focus of my energies from stamp-creation to other adventures and a new family focus.  I do, however, have stamps drawn and ready.  My options are to flood my shop with all the new, unreleased stamps or offer them at a huge discount over the next year.  I am choosing the latter—as a subscription.  I am still planning to close my shop and all Saturated Canary- related social media accounts.  However, I have found a way to easily provide some of you with continued access to my drawings (for the next year) while still giving myself space and a way to transition into new things.  Please read below for more information and, if interested, to purchase a subscription. *Subscriptions MUST BE PURCHASED BY OCTOBER 1st!!
  
One year digital stamp subscription (October 2016 – September 2017)

            ~$110

            ~52 digital stamps (4 each month and special quarterly digis)

            ~ $2.12 per stamp



Half-year digital stamp subscription (October 2016 – March 2017)

            ~$68

            ~24 digital stamps (4 each month)

            ~ $2.80 per stamp


All future stamps after the Saturated Canary online shop closes will be exclusively available through subscription only.   I will offer the half-year subscription again later in the year for April—September at the same price of $68.  However, buying both separately will cost approx. $25 more than buying the year package.  


saturated canary digis 

* Monthly stamps (4) sent on the 1st of every month. 
*Special quarterly stamp (only available in the year subscription) sent October 1, January 1, May 1, and August 1. 

saturated canary digis 

All stamps are sent as .jpg email attachments in a newsletter that will include coloring tips, project inspiration, and links to check out.

saturated canary digis 

saturated canary digis 

Purchase your yearly or 6-month subscription below!

edited 8/22:  quarterly subscriptions now available...PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR THREE MONTH BLOCK CAREFULLY.  SEE MONTHLY THEMES ABOVE BEFORE PURCHASING!!

 *gift vouchers cannot be used for this purchase

Subscription

36 comments:

  1. I would really love to do it, but I can't afford to pay out that much all in one go. ☹️ X X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so very happy....thanks Krista for another year of saturated canary pretties. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an Awesome way to please all. Welcome to your new Adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet. I just cannot afford it at this time. I wish I could. Wishing you the best of things to come with the downsizing and focusing on family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I would have loved to have ordered this but I can't afford it all at once.... Is there any chance of a monthly payment scheme? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, you can also choose a quarterly subscription, that's 3 months (12 stamps) for $37, every 3 months you can purchase that upcoming quarter :)

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great plan Krista but your $110.00. Becomes $150.00 Australian dollars . Just too much for me. Feelin a bit sad.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, just bought my yearly subscription, can't wait to see the new images!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your stamps but I can't affort your subscription.

    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've just signed up...wonderful idea...and a cool way for us to support you :)
    Hugs from Germany,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am looking forward to seeing your changes, if you document them, that is.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sounds so fun, but I'm with Lynn. I can't afford to do it all at once either.

    Good luck with this new venture. I know you'll do wonderfully well and people are going to love it. I can't wait to see what the new images look like and how people will have colored them up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm excited as well to have Kristas Creations for another year!!! ☺️☺️
    Xoxoxo
    Michelle Daniels Boatman

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so excited to have Krista's Creation for one more year!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woo hoo.... bought my subscription!!! Hope I made it in forthe extra bonus :) Thank you Krista!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the idea, but right now I can't pay the whole suscription

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Krista. I have been so hoping there'd be a way to keep your gorgeous images coming to the craft world. So excited about this. Great idea! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it, and bought a one year subscr early yesterday morning (CET). When will I know if I was one of the first lucky 100 ?
    Thanks in advance for replying.
    Best regards
    Turid

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm happy (I got it) and can't wait (to see what comes) aaaand all the best for your new way.

    XOXO
    Tiggerchen

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd love to subscribe but I can't afford that much in one payment :/ Can you possible offer a monthly payment subscribtion through paypal?

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your images but am gutted as I can't afford to have lump payment like that for my crafting - a few images a month is my budget.
    Best wishes in this venture and so sorry I wont be able to be a part of it.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I ordered the year of images...can you tell me: Will I get emailed when the images are ready or do I need to check in somewhere to get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will be emailed the first of each month for a year:).

      Delete
  23. Hi Krista, I've just paid through paypal for my subscription...Really looking forward to receiving my years worth of images...Just hope I did everything right! Sheila..xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yay!! A year of fun!! Thank you Krista and your family for allowing us (crafting peeps) to enjoy your beautiful artwork for another year!!! I've loved your images for many years. xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  25. I got my subscription - I'm so excited! Thanks so much for sharing your talent - I am very grateful for another year of your images :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I too love your stamps but can't afford to pay that I'm afraid. xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy, happy and happy, Thank you Krista xx 😍💐

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Krista! A question, I just purchased so classes recently from Kit and Clowder and certainly want to get any images that were used for these classes. Am I too late? I haven't had a chance to even look at the classes to know which ones I need to purchase. Please let me know. Thank You! And as I am new here and your images are adorable, how long do I have to look at what you are talking about with this new subscription? Please let me know. Thank You and best Regards, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh and I just noticed I missed the box that says please notify me. So please let me know. Thanks Again! Judy

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Krista, I am such a big fan of your stamps and have collected quite a few, but I also cannot afford the subscription. $110 equates to R1 650.00 with the exchange rate here in South Africa. But I wish you the very best, you are such an awesome artist, and thanks for sharing your creativity and gift with us all these years. hugs, Charmain

    ReplyDelete
  31. For anyone who can't pay the full amount upright, I would suggest looking into Paypal bill me later. For purchases over $100 you get no payments for six months interest free. Of course if you make payments you can have it paid off in no time. This is what I did, I can't go without Krista's images.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you for all your marvelous work. I got the 1/2 yr subscription . I thought I have until the end of the day to get more dodos but read the store is already closed :-(

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have no social media accounts, so I had no idea you were closing your shop! It came as quite a shock, and I was completely bummed to find out. I have been a huge fan since you sold your art on etsy. I purchased the subscription for the year, but I hope you reopen your digi stamp store on special occasions...like Christmas, so I can purchase all the ones I meant to buy before you closed, lol! My stress relief is printing your stamps out and just coloring them, not to put on a card or a craft, but for just pure relaxation. Your art kind of reminds me of the serendipity books (such as flutterby) I used to read as a kid. All the best to you, and I look forward to seeing your new artistic endeavors!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...